The Tralaminol beneficiaries and Principal Investigators (PIs) are the following
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany (coordinator), PI: Prof. Wolf-Dieter Fessner
- CSIC-IQAC, Barcelona, Spain, PI: Pere Clapés
- Université Clermont Auvergne, Aubiere, France, PI: Laurence Hecquet
- University College London, U.K., PI: John Ward
- Prozomix Ltd., Haltwhistle, U.K., PI: Simon Charnock
- BASF SE, Ludwigshafen, Germany, PI: Michael Breuer
Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies – HITS
Tralaminol is using the FAIRDOM principles for ist Data Management. The Data Management Partner of Tralaminol is the Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies – HITS.
HITS is a member of the FAIRDOMHub, a repository for publishing FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable) Data, Operating procedures and Models for the Systems Biology community. It is a web-accessible repository for storing and sharing systems biology research assets.